Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blooming












OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Jacket Front Row
Top Zara
Denim Fizzen

Well hello folks! It's been a while since I did a blogpost but I'm back again with this look. Currently I've been obsessed with white and mint (plus black)so this might be one of my favourite spring outfits. The shoes from Milligan are super comfortable and so cute. You can wear them perfectly with a skirt or paired with some jeans like I did. I'm really into the jacket, the combination of neopren, bomber jacket and mint is just ingenious! 

I have a question to you: Does anybody know why Blogger's making the photos darker? How can I prevent this?


I'm so happy that finally spring is coming since I had been so tired of the dreary winter weather (and the early darkness as well. The trees and flowers are blooming and so my heart does.

xo




14 comments:

  1. welcome back!
    very coool!

    http://terners.blogspot.com/2014/04/12-unusual-shirts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket!
    I always upload my pictures on tinypic.com and use the HTML-code in the bloggerpost, to prevent Blogger from changing the light or quality of the pictures. Maybe it will work for you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like that top, welcome back lovely!

    -valorouz.blogspot.se-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger pfuscht da irgendwie an der Qualität rum, wie man das beheben kann, weiß ich nicht... Viele versuchen das zu umgehen, indem sie die Bilder über einen anderen Host (z.B. flickr) hochladen und dann hier einfügen, das scheitn ganz gut zu funktionieren :) Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cool jacket. too bad that it's sold out now ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool pics
    Very great outfit and nice photos
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/waiting.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how cool the colors are to the eye. It has a sort of quiet tone about it :) Also, I like your photography! :)
    http://holaitsmonica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete